+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking asslym on religious issue

sowrav2010

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, I have converted to Christian lastyear. Now adays some of my neighbour and Muslim extremist try re-convert me to Muslim again. I lost my job for this reason. I am also an orphan. Now i plan to visit bahamas and between the route the flight will be stopped at Toronto for 10hours. Do i seek assylum at air port?. & what kind of document i have to carry. I am from Bangladesh

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I have converted to Christian lastyear. Now adays some of my neighbour and Muslim extremist try re-convert me to Muslim again. I lost my job for this reason. I am also an orphan. Now i plan to visit bahamas and between the route the flight will be stopped at Toronto for 10hours. Do i seek assylum at air port?. & what kind of document i have to carry. I am from Bangladesh
You will require a transit visa that has a high probability of being denied.

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
What kind of document i have to submit
They will supply all the required forms. You have to realize if the UNHCR handles you, you may not end up in Canada. You could end up in any one of several countries the UNHCR deems as safe. You would very doubtfully ever get a visa, to fly to and claim in Canada. So the UNHCR way is your best bet. Who knows, you might come to Canada first shot.

Reactions: sowrav2010

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The reality is that you will likely not get resettled and have to resettle in the neighbouring country. There are millions of displaced people and very few resettlement spots.

Reactions: sowrav2010