+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking Advice about Visitors Visa from Ghana

Feb 10, 2014
I'm married to A Canadian woman for the past 2 years now and anytime i try to go visit her i'm been refused, she has been to Ghana 2 times, just last month i was refused..i really need some help and some good advice ....thank you

obib

Star Member
Dec 3, 2011
robertscollins said:
I'm married to A Canadian woman for the past 2 years now and anytime i try to go visit her i'm been refused, she has been to Ghana 2 times, just last month i was refused..i really need some help and some good advice ....thank you
Let her sponsor you.they will likely think you will not return home if granted visa

mekima

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
17-03-2015
robertscollins said:
Yeah as Obib said, why not let her sponsor you? Even if you dont intend to stay here it will help. Maybe they refused you because they believe when you visit you might not go bk to Ghana. You are married already so ur best bet will be to have her sponsor you.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
robertscollins said:
As others have said, it's true you are being denied because they know/believe you will not come back after being granted the visitor's visa. I was also denied 4 times when I applied to visit my spouse even when my PR sponsorship was in progress. I know from experience that this can be very very frustrating. Advice your wife to sponsor you if she has not already done so. It takes only about 5 to 7 months for it to be processed because they give maximum priority to spousal sponsorship.

Hope this helps.... wishing you the best.