+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security question error

Westland

Jan 31, 2016
I entered the right answers i saved for security questions, but every time it shows, the entered answers is wrong. I am able to login the mon projet account but can't complete the form Application for Selection Certificate online, since I was not able to provide the Security answers. What is the solution to overcome this error.

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
There are 3 questions asked when you registered.So if you answered one wrong try answering the next question you choose. Similarly the 3rd and final question will be asked.
Be careful if you answered all three wrong your account will be locked.

Westland

Jan 31, 2016
Thank you for your reply. I have already tried all the 3 security questions (after the 3rd try the account has been locked for 1 hour and unlocked after that. A mail confirming that was send to me from the Mon projet team). For the 3 security answers I entered, the message was same. I don't think my security answers were wrong since I had noted it down at the time of registration.

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
It should be exactly same. Check if you are adding with spaces,upper case,lower case as i had the same issue once and i realized that i gave a space in one of my security question, so as i gave space bar it got accepted.

srt3381

Jan 5, 2016
I am facing the same problem and in addition to that even i enter correct password, it says wrong password. Extremely frustrating!!!