+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security and cctv operator

Kazi kibria

Aug 14, 2021
Hi am kazi golam kibria. Working in Dubai as a CCTV operator under g4s UAE.i want to work in my dream country Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Look at immigration programs like Express Entry. Work authorization is difficult to get as the employer needs to pay $1000 and prove no Canadian or PR can do the job. It takes months and then if successful, you apply for a closed work permit. Few employers go through the process.

Eldridge

Oct 20, 2021
I agree that you need to learn more about such programs, and you should find something for yourself there. My friend works in the field of security as well, and he joined the federal skilled worker program. Well, I'm not sure if his case is similar to yours, but now he installs security systems like ajax in houses, and as I know, he didn't have any problems moving to another country. So, you definitely have to learn more about the immigration programs to find the one that suits you the most and move.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need cctv operator work. Am still in Nigeria. Am look for a company which I can work with in Canada..
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.