+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secure Mini Storage in Toronto

se_bastian

Jan 22, 2019
I am an exchange student from India and before I fly home next month I would like to store my stuff. Does anyone know the cheapest and most reliable place to store my things for the next two months? I don't need a lot of space but enough for my this year's books and my bedding and dress? What's a reasonable quote? Apart from that I also have some edible things to be stored. My friend suggested using a climate controlled environment but I have no much idea about their service. Can someone add your points on this? Appreciate your help!

se_bastian

Jan 22, 2019
Why not share with your friend?
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delayed response.. Last couple of days I was busy with my exams.

I really did not get what you meant. Are you mean that I can ask him? But I think he is also not sure about their services.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delayed response.. Last couple of days I was busy with my exams.

I really did not get what you meant. Are you mean that I can ask him? But I think he is also not sure about their services.
If the storage is too big for you, you could share the space with your friends. You can share the rent, so it becomes more affordable. When I was a student, I used to put my belongings into our shared storage with some friends before vacation.