+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Section 16(1) imposed on PR MALE SPOUSE FILE

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I have agent who did it already. He sent cover letter too. The mistake happened when we did 2 forms one with pencil and one while writing with pen. It was really honest mistake. My lawyer's assistant was so rude and unhelpful.

My husband used to work on documents and send here in Calgary and then i used to send saskatoon . All this created mess i guess

I strongly needs prayers from all of you

Thanks
Don’t worry waheguru will help you Just ask your lawyer copy of your application he sent and go ver it again. If he doesn’t give you, your should change lawyer

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Don’t worry waheguru will help you Just ask your lawyer copy of your application he sent and go ver it again. If he doesn’t give you, your should change lawyer
He did sent everything. He is knowledgeable and i hope for the best

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Did you get any notification after submitting the form.
Our consultant said u will get reply in one week
The mail mentions that they will decide once they receive the respond within 30ndays.
Not in a week

Also my immigration officer said u didn't disclose Canada rejections.which was not true. We forgot to mention about usa visa..in mail my husband's name spell was also wrong .

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
You're wrong unfortunately. A PFL could be in relation to anything the visa officer may think should cause the application to be refused.
I agree. Most often , one immigration office start or refer to another in application process especially if applicant is not applying from home country. Processing of application at OP post is different.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Which city are u from in Canada. Who is your lawyer ?
I asked my lawyer he said we just have to wait for their reply. Nothing else we can do about it
Write a explanation letter and apologize for the mistake and mention you were honest in application and forgot to mention it .