Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
I received my 3rd GCMS notes.noticed everything is fine but there is a part where it says A39-A41 non compliance: not started.

The check was created in Jan 8 and had a due date for February 5 but no progress was made. A log entry on my file showed officer saying ”assessed-sec review req'd" so when I asked them.about it again in my notes they whited that part out. I also noticed officer circled a part on my background history where I went for vacation for 3 months to Pakistan in 2015. He specifically circled the word unemployed where I wrote purpose of visit was unemployed vacation.

The other issue might be me writing 10000 dollars on schedule 4 which is under the required funds on approximately 12000. But since I am inland applicant with job offer I don't need to show proof of funds.

My CRIMINALITY passed, my background and medical not started. Any input will be appreciated as this has really been​ bothering me for the past few months.

Nika99

May 5, 2016
Hey bro. Did you recieve anything else?? What happened with your case?
I got my gcms notes and they say the same thing too. I applied under cec and ordered my gcms notes and its says A39-A41
Then it says non-compliance: not started.please let me know

lxsherry

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I received my 3rd GCMS notes.noticed everything is fine but there is a part where it says A39-A41 non compliance: not started.

The check was created in Jan 8 and had a due date for February 5 but no progress was made. A log entry on my file showed officer saying ”assessed-sec review req'd" so when I asked them.about it again in my notes they whited that part out. I also noticed officer circled a part on my background history where I went for vacation for 3 months to Pakistan in 2015. He specifically circled the word unemployed where I wrote purpose of visit was unemployed vacation.

The other issue might be me writing 10000 dollars on schedule 4 which is under the required funds on approximately 12000. But since I am inland applicant with job offer I don't need to show proof of funds.

My CRIMINALITY passed, my background and medical not started. Any input will be appreciated as this has really been bothering me for the past few months.
Hi do you have any update, I have same things, but my represents tells me it is not unusal.....I am so confused, since it looks like something serious.

skashanm

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016

My CRIMINALITY passed, my background and medical not started. Any input will be appreciated as this has really been bothering me for the past few months.
Salam bro
Did you recieve any progress after a39-a40?? I have same thing in my notes