+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary clearance

aritradas12

Dec 23, 2019
Hi,
I applied for my visa on November 18,2019. Till now i have not received any news. A lot of people received their visa who applied after me. I mailed the IRCC and this morning they told me that it is under Secondary clearance. Any idea what happens here? Thank you.

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
I applied for my visa on November 18,2019. Till now i have not received any news. A lot of people received their visa who applied after me. I mailed the IRCC and this morning they told me that it is under Secondary clearance. Any idea what happens here? Thank you.
When u emailed them ,...??? At which email address...??

Reactions: Niloyahmed33

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hi,
I'm at the same position right now. how long did it took for you? Stuck at Singapore office

Niloyahmed33

Jun 2, 2023
Is there anyone who can tell me the secondary clearance and how long take to complete the process I am facing a similar issue for one year of the work permit application I don't know why stuck my application.