+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary applicant creatinine above 3

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi,
I am applying for Canada's PR, and my wife is having creatinine level slightly above 3. Would it cause a rejection ?
Where can I find the real range that they follow for rejecting in Chronic kidney diseases (CDKs).

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Hi,
I am applying for Canada's PR, and my wife is having creatinine level slightly above 3. Would it cause a rejection ?
Where can I find the real range that they follow for rejecting in Chronic kidney diseases (CDKs).
what is the gfr level? serum creatine level should be less than 1.27 for male and less than 1.1 in females.you will be asked to do further test to see if Kidneys are ok or not by the panel

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
what is the gfr level? serum creatine level should be less than 1.27 for male and less than 1.1 in females.you will be asked to do further test to see if Kidneys are ok or not by the panel
She is siffering from ckd. Would it be rejected ?

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
She is siffering from ckd. Would it be rejected ?
Sorry to hear that .ckd can be considered a burden on economy as she might need dialysis later .I would say you should go ahead and try submitting the document and letting you're medical Panalist for ircc know and they can check with other test and assess that you're wife's healthy

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately nobody will be able to tell if you will pass the medical inadmissibility clause. Unfortunately the possible need for dialysis and a transplant may be an issue.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Unfortunately nobody will be able to tell if you will pass the medical inadmissibility clause. Unfortunately the possible need for dialysis and a transplant may be an issue.
I was alsothinking the same, but We are controlling it through Yoga, can that be a strong argument ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was alsothinking the same, but We are controlling it through Yoga, can that be a strong argument ?
No. The CIC physician will determine whether dialysis is likely needed during the next 10 years based on scientific literature and make the decision based on that. You can always respond to the procedural fairness letter if you can prove that the physican is wrong.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
How much time does the Fairness letter, and petitions take, do they take more then 1 year or they happen to just extend the process by 2-3 months ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How much time does the Fairness letter, and petitions take, do they take more then 1 year or they happen to just extend the process by 2-3 months ?
It varies from case to case. It can be anywhere from a few months to over a year.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
With the help of yoga she has recovered....
She is hail and hearty and healrhy now ;)
CKD can't be cured if it is actually CKD. Your kidney function could have improved. Perhaps it was more of an acute infection. Yoga definitely doesn't heal kidneys but time and lots of fluids help kidneys recover after an acute event. When it comes to CKD sometimes your kidney function increases a little bit and it is not always a straight line downhill.

omnishu

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Well that could be the case, all we know was a Doctor telling us the same, and we took some regular course of diet and medicines and watching the level coming back to normal. It often happens in India, I remember a Doctor sent me for an year long treatment for Liver thinking that I might need a transplant, but ending up in saying "You have a fatty liver" heck yeah it took 1 year to figure out that shit!!!
It took a heck out of us...

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,
The score went up at the moment, so not able to move out. In terms of medical, I already stated above that it was Doctor's mistake that mistook us. She is fine and that was an acute infection that got cured.
Does that mean creatinine level is in normal range ?

What was the level in medical test when you applied PR application ?

Did you got your PR ?