+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second visa refused, need advice

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
So i'm 30 years old, self employed i make like 2kcad montly in brazil i work with Computer maintenance, selling parts, servers and etc.. even surveillance cams
but i don't got a my own company yet, this year i already made 70.000 R$ or in Cad 28k, i just recently finished my high school in adult program, it took me 2.5 years the intention was to
do a university here, focused on the programming area, computer science or software engineer, or even game dev, since my parents live in Switzerland they offered me to pay for a international university and was also my dream to study abroad but we dint have conditions back then when i was more young and this sums up my profile. i also just got married but i live in my parents house, since they don't live here and i don't have to pay rent so is a win win i got a car that i dint sell for the visa application and he is worth like 14kcad and what more? i think this is everything so lets get to the refusal

first one was due to tuition funds not being enough i applied my self and i dint know that the funds must be all on my account, the first year funds
they also marked financial status and employment status it was easy to revert i guess so i dint ask for the Caips notes and applied again with a agency but i changed the course from game dev to computer science and engineer at Algonquin college,i'm not getting any younger and i dint want to lose time, and i also was able to transfer back to game dev in September if i want
the financial was ok this time at least the living expenses and the tuition ( i payed for the first full year) but they refused for the same things as before plus two more

purpose of visit(x)
employment prospects on country of residence (x)
current employment status (x)
personal assets and financial status (x)

so yeah the agency dint help at all and its now harder to revert this, if i apply again it will be in 5 months i will have 23k or more on my wife account or mine plus the first year payed
i also can send then my taxes that show how much i made here in this year and what not my belongs which resumes in a Honda civic 2013, lmao...
forget to say that my sponsor wins 15k monthly and when we applied he was with 78kcad in the account,but money does not seems to be the problem.
i also almost begged for the agency to explain why i changed course, i payed for a stupid submission letter that looks like dint help me in nothing

any advice on how i improve my profile, or i should just move on.