+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second semester is ending in a few weeks but no decision yet

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
How many of you are in same boat as I don't know what to do because no news after uploading of additional documents even review didn't start after a month.

ElMaximus

Feb 23, 2021
How many of you are in same boat as I don't know what to do because no news after uploading of additional documents even review didn't start after a month.
I am in the same boat. its been more than a month since I uploaded additional doc and the review didn't start yet

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Why did you all start studying without study permit or in the least aip? If refused, the online study will not count for anything.

Reactions: Naturgrl

sonson

Mar 2, 2021
Why did you all start studying without study permit or in the least aip? If refused, the online study will not count for anything.
I think because there is a thread somewhere here of people who start learning without aip/sp then later upload their enrollment letter and transcript as "proof that they are serious with studying".
Also, there are people who start because they think they will get visa result in 1 semester (even if they get refusal they are still eligible for full refund) but now it's already 2 semesters and they don't know what to do anymore.
Very risky, indeed...

RehanaS

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Yes according to situation I started my online semester without AIP but many have been approved without it though still situation is quite unpredictable that's why posted here to get any idea that how many more are waiting like me.