+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second refusal very fast

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
I have applied for my second visa application on january 26 2018 after a refusal on september 21 2017
Then I received a refusal for my second application on 31 january 2018
The refusal came so fast
The reasons were the same
Purpose of visit/travel history/personal assets and financial status.
Although I added a lot of additional documents in my second application
I think there has been a mistake
What should I do?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have applied for my second visa application on january 26 2018 after a refusal on september 21 2017
Then I received a refusal for my second application on 31 january 2018
The refusal came so fast
The reasons were the same
Purpose of visit/travel history/personal assets and financial status.
Although I added a lot of additional documents in my second application
I think there has been a mistake
What should I do?
Did you get GCMS report when you got rejected the first time? These reasons are common for everybody.

Reactions: Jamallamaj

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes I did and I added several documents to support the reasons
If you are confident that you attached all the necessary docs then you should focus more on explaining your intention and future plans in the SOP.

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
If you are confident that you attached all the necessary docs then you should focus more on explaining your intention and future plans in the SOP.
In my second application I did include a cover letter and explain a lot of thinhs I explained all my application in this letter

Asihanmi

Jul 20, 2017
May be you need to pay 80 -100% of your tuition fee if you have not. Because no matter the bank statement. Cic believes your financial capacity is better demonstrated by paying your tuition which gives them some sort of comfort that one will not be a burden in Canada.

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
May be you need to pay 80 -100% of your tuition fee if you have not. Because no matter the bank statement. Cic believes your financial capacity is better demonstrated by paying your tuition which gives them some sort of comfort that one will not be a burden in Canada.
Well I don't study I work and I added my employment contract

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes i did
Then it may be your SOP. You will need to explain why would you leave your job now and go for further studies. Please dont write that the market is growing so I want to grow, this degree is in demand so I want to do. try to relate everthing to your current job - what you do and what difference will the degree make.

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Then it may be your SOP. You will need to explain why would you leave your job now and go for further studies. Please dont write that the market is growing so I want to grow, this degree is in demand so I want to do. try to relate everthing to your current job - what you do and what difference will the degree make.
I am not applying for a study visa I am applying for a visitor visa

Jamallamaj

Mar 18, 2017
Oh! got it. then has to be family ties. Have you traveled to any other country in the past?
No but I mentionned in my cover letter that I didn't travel because I was studying and I wanted to concentrate on my studies then when I finished studying I worked and I am coming to visot my friends for my annual vacation