+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second Refusal for Student Visa

Marializa19

Jun 16, 2019
Hi guys, i just got a second refusal for student visa for canada. Anyone can give me an idea for chances of getting an approval for my third re-application without getting gcms for me to catch up september intake.
These are the grounds:
• based on family ties in canada and in your home country
• purpose of your visit
• limited employment prospects in your country of residence
• current employment situation
Is there any limit of how many refusals until get banned?
Your opinion, ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thank you

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but as far as know you can apply as many times as you want without risk of being banned unless you in one of your applications you misrepresent something. If found that you misrepresented something in order to try to get approved then you could be banned.

As for feedback you need to share more details of your profile for anyone to comment why you have been rejected for each of the reasons listed. Current qualifications, course selected, how course will improve prospects on return home, any work experience, family in Canada or home country so reasons to stay on or return.

Should still order any notes regardless

Sara_Fazalca

Jun 18, 2019
• based on family ties in canada and in your home country
• purpose of your visit
• limited employment prospects in your country of residence
• current employment situation

I've recently got refusal and got the same reasons as stated above...
I've showed more than the finance required.. The requirement for student visa in one year tuition fees+ 10,000CAD for accommodation.. And I've shown more then that.. I've also received a scholarship..I've applied for MBA...

As for the employment status is concern well I've graduated as a bachelor's in May 2018 worked as an internee for one and a half month (attached the certificate to my visa application).. since then I'm self employed and working as a freelancer doing relevant work of research and academic writing ( have no certificate to prove so just explained it) ....ive explained this well in my sop and cv...
Could someone please tell me as to how can I improve my profile and reapply.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Family ties is one thing u need to explain in sop.do u have any assets like land and house or registered company in your country? Are u maried and have kids? These are ur ties.
For purpose of visit it is how is your ist degree and work experience related to your prospecting study in canada. How much more do u no the course the school is offering u and how it will help your future career. Iron this points out in your sop then u will be fine.
For limited employment in your country of residence explain to vo how is your prospecting study will help u secure good jobs in your fuild and how experience is in high demand in so so industries in your place.let me no if there is more i can assist u with.

Reactions: Sara_Fazalca