+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second medical submitted

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
So, second medical done and submitted (as far as I know, visa medical said they'd passed it on to the ca government). Now I wait again...

I didn't even know they'd asked for it, I knew it was coming up for renewal but because the Canadian government's website is a pile of crap I'd given up trying and failing to log in and assumed they'd email me if they needed any further documents.

Apparently not...

Oh well, progress bar say 45 days left. Back to being patient and trying to save back all the money that covid restrictions rinsed out of me.

Joseph12$

Jul 10, 2020
So, second medical done and submitted (as far as I know, visa medical said they'd passed it on to the ca government). Now I wait again...

I didn't even know they'd asked for it, I knew it was coming up for renewal but because the Canadian government's website is a pile of crap I'd given up trying and failing to log in and assumed they'd email me if they needed any further documents.

Apparently not...

Oh well, progress bar say 45 days left. Back to being patient and trying to save back all the money that covid restrictions rinsed out of me.
I’m a little confused. How did you do a second medical without them asking for it? Don’t you need a medical request letter? I ask because our medicals expired in November. I sent a web form and got know response.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
I’m a little confused. How did you do a second medical without them asking for it? Don’t you need a medical request letter? I ask because our medicals expired in November. I sent a web form and got know response.
I saw that the date was coming up to expire, went back to the place I got the medical the first time, they have my details on their files and system so they did the new medical and submitted the results.

I did get a message with the request for a new medical and the IMM ID form but I've just had confirmation that I've passed the medical so they clearly submitted it all correctly without the need for me to faff about with forms. They use the electronic submission system so in theory there's no need for me to do any admin to get it done.

Maybe go back to the place you got your medical done and see if they can do you a new one and if they're using the electronic medical submission system...

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
Out of curiosity, did you have to pay for the 2nd medical and what about your police certificate did they ask for a new one?

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
I did have to pay for a new one. Sadly there are no free lunches in life...

So far no mention of needing a new police cert but I'll keep an eye out for that incase they drop me a message.