+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second marriage sponsership

JYC

Jan 5, 2016
She has a child that she can't take out of Canada so leaving to go live with him isn't an option.
Quoted from canuck_in_uk, if she is not willing to move back then she is not in a genuine relationship.

The fact that you will not live in India is also a huge red flag. People in genuine relationship are willing to relocate wherever they need to so they can be together.

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Quoted from canuck_in_uk, if she is not willing to move back then she is not in a genuine relationship.
Normally, I would agree. But as a mom, I would never leave my child behind for anyone. I don't think it's fair to say that just because she's not willing to alter her child's life that she's not actually inlove. That being said, I believe it may be real for her. But I'm not convinced it's real for him. I think she would do what was previously suggested, tell him that the sponsorship was not an option, offer to move there, and see if he's still up for the marriage. At least when he backs out, she'll be able to sleep better at night knowing she made the right choice

Last edited:

Kjan1234

Dec 25, 2018
I talked about living in India with him amd he said its fine with him as long as i can stay there. He said he loves me and he would do anything to make sure we are happy. He even suggested that he can go back to uae to work and earn money for us. And that his uncle has his own school in india if i want to start a career in teaching there. He is serious about or relationship. Plus being from a culture that doesnt support divorce, divorcing again is not in his mind.

Again if needed to go back and live with him i wouod, but i can not leave my son behind. I am toed to a court order that i must follow. And leaving my son here with my parents is another option but i can’t be one of those mothers that leaves her child to make her own life easier. My child is my first priority.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I talked about living in India with him amd he said its fine with him as long as i can stay there. He said he loves me and he would do anything to make sure we are happy. He even suggested that he can go back to uae to work and earn money for us. And that his uncle has his own school in india if i want to start a career in teaching there. He is serious about or relationship. Plus being from a culture that doesnt support divorce, divorcing again is not in his mind.

Again if needed to go back and live with him i wouod, but i can not leave my son behind. I am toed to a court order that i must follow. And leaving my son here with my parents is another option but i can’t be one of those mothers that leaves her child to make her own life easier. My child is my first priority.
I understand this is very difficult for you, but you need to understand that the senior members that commented on this thread are extremely familiar with the rule, Regulations and procedures. If they are telling you that you are going to have an extremely difficult time, they are correct. You can consult with a lawyer but if he tells you any different, then chances are that he just wants to file your application to get the fee. Lawyers for sponsorship cost 3000 - 5000 plus, and there is still no guarantee of approval. In your case, probably nothing. They will look at his history, the fact that it's arranged marriage, and 99.9% deny immediately.. I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you wanted but it's true. You can explore other options rather then sponsorship. You would have better chances. Good luck.

Jiss

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13,2015
Doc's Request.
Nov 9,2015
AOR Received.
July 8,2015
Med's Request
Received
Med's Done....
April 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 29,2016
He knows where the mother of the child is and yes he has sol custody of the child. But he isnt aware of the uk girl whom he was married to by the solicitor.
doesn't appear genuine when u say he was not aware of his wedding in uk. even though its a solicitor arranged one, they might have submitted proof of that wedding along with that application right? if yes,they must have been married somewhere and that wedding is still in effect..if no, then he signed the application which is misrepresentation..additionally, he did all these while his real wedding was in effect..it will be very hard to prove ur relationship.

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
She has a child that she can't take out of Canada so leaving to go live with him isn't an option.
Why not? Won't the child have another parent? Why can't she take the child out of Canada? Has she petitioned the courts and been denied? Asked the other parent for permission and been denied?

My child (mind you she's now 24) and my partner's 6 children will be staying in Australia when we move to Canada in the next few months. Why can't she leave her child while she goes to live in India for a year?

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Why not? Won't the child have another parent? Why can't she take the child out of Canada? Has she petitioned the courts and been denied? Asked the other parent for permission and been denied?

My child (mind you she's now 24) and my partner's 6 children will be staying in Australia when we move to Canada in the next few months. Why can't she leave her child while she goes to live in India for a year?
Omg leave my kids for a year! Wow that would never happen for me lol

Kjan1234

Dec 25, 2018
Omg im so sorry but i can not live without my 7 year old for even a day. And i do not feel comfortable leaving my child with my ex who was an alcoholic which the court knows. And therefore have only given him 2 visitations a month for 2.5 hours each. Since this is a court order i can not disobey it. I can leave my child with my parents, but im one of those types of moms that doesnt want to miss a moment from my cholds life. I gave birth to him and its my responsibility to take care of him and be there for him every moment. You can think of me as crazy but i basically live for my child.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Omg im so sorry but i can not live without my 7 year old for even a day. And i do not feel comfortable leaving my child with my ex who was an alcoholic which the court knows. And therefore have only given him 2 visitations a month for 2.5 hours each. Since this is a court order i can not disobey it. I can leave my child with my parents, but im one of those types of moms that doesnt want to miss a moment from my cholds life. I gave birth to him and its my responsibility to take care of him and be there for him every moment. You can think of me as crazy but i basically live for my child.
Then live for him and forget the scammer who will make BOTH you and your sons life difficult. Get out now before its too late

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I hear that and I totally understand it. You're left with 3 options. You could try for the sponsorship but I'm being very honest when I say they will most certainly deny it, you can appeal but there is no guarantee. For any chance of the sponsorship going through you would first have to marry and be together for a couple of years to TRY and convince them that it's real.

He could apply for pr himself, and then you marry

Last option: you get permission from the court for sole custody and move to be with him . Maybe in a few years you could try sponsorship

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
i married with a man (american) september 20 2015 married.. who hurt me and abuse me. he told me that he filed a divorce on our marriage and yes i believe him and i reconcile with my ex bf he's a (canadian) i met my bf back in philippines we were a schoolmates in HS. we were bf and gf 2012 we got separated coz i went to the US..

im gonna tell you the story I'm make it short story.. my bf propose to me 2016 and we go got married aunt 2016 and i thought my ex in US we are divorce already but he just lied..

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
I hear that and I totally understand it. You're left with 3 options. You could try for the sponsorship but I'm being very honest when I say they will most certainly deny it, you can appeal but there is no guarantee. For any chance of the sponsorship going through you would first have to marry and be together for a couple of years to TRY and convince them that it's real.

He could apply for pr himself, and then you marry

Last option: you get permission from the court for sole custody and move to be with him . Maybe in a few years you could try sponsorship

i married with a man (american) september 20 2015 married.. who hurt me and abuse me. he told me that he filed a divorce on our marriage and yes i believe him and i reconcile with my ex bf he's a (canadian) i met my bf back in philippines we were a schoolmates in HS. we were bf and gf 2012 we got separated coz i went to the US..

im gonna tell you the story I'm make it short story.. my bf propose to me 2016 and we go got married aunt 2016 and i thought my ex in US we are divorce already but he just lied..

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018

How did you get married without divorce papers from the first marriage? also, if you were never legally divorced from the first husband, you are not legally married now. it would not be valid

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
How did you get married without divorce papers from the first marriage? also, if you were never legally divorced from the first husband, you are not legally married now. it would not be valid
i know exactly thats what im thinking right now.. my ex husband he told me he filed a divorce but he doesn't he lied to me. but last year i divorce him here in canada and send the paperworks in washington

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
i applied PR in canada august i haven't heard from there since feb 21 2019 they said they start processing my application..