+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second IEC Visa Application

Oct 31, 2018
Hey everyone,

I'm currently on a IEC visa through my UK passport since March 2016, which is due to expire in March 2018. I am intending to reapply for another IEC visa on my Irish passport when the 2019 pools open.

My question is: when providing police certificates for past countries I've lived in (England and Australia), do I need to get new police certificates or can I use the ones I used for my first IEC visa. I have not lived in England or Australia since the first police certificates, so they will be exactly the same.

Thanks!

m.abdinasir

Aug 29, 2018
not sure if you can help me here, but im a UK national and I was in the pool for the 2018 IEC, do I need to make a new profile to enter the 2019 IEC or just leave the previous one ?

Oct 31, 2018
not sure if you can help me here, but im a UK national and I was in the pool for the 2018 IEC, do I need to make a new profile to enter the 2019 IEC or just leave the previous one ?
This is quoted from the IEC website:

The 2018 IEC Season is now closed. If you’ve received an Invitation to Apply you can still complete and submit your work permit application.

For the upcoming 2019 season, create a new profile when the pools open in November. Your account and GCkey are still valid. You do not have to create a new account or sign-up for a new GCkey.

Still looking for advice on the police certificate situation if anyone has experienced it before! Thanks

m.abdinasir

Aug 29, 2018
This is quoted from the IEC website:

The 2018 IEC Season is now closed. If you’ve received an Invitation to Apply you can still complete and submit your work permit application.

For the upcoming 2019 season, create a new profile when the pools open in November. Your account and GCkey are still valid. You do not have to create a new account or sign-up for a new GCkey.

Still looking for advice on the police certificate situation if anyone has experienced it before! Thanks
Ok so shall I just withdraw my profile then and create a new profile when the 2019 pool is open ?