+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second email received

ABDELJAWAD

Jun 16, 2014
Dearall,
I have just received this email from LVO:
to continue processing your file we require the following:
Police Certificate: Saudi Arabia and Jordan This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide personal and address history details from age 18 to date with no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

1. What does this mean regarding the payment? I paid initialliy to Nova scotia when send the first application. 1500 CAD is it another payment?

2. How long will it take for the next step and what is the next step?

Thank you

absarahmed85

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
08-05-2014
Passport Req..
Inshaa Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaa Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshaa Allah Soon
ABDELJAWAD said:
Dearall,
Police Certificate: Saudi Arabia and Jordan This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

Ø > RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

Ø > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide personal and address history details from age 18 to date with no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/15

1. What does this mean regarding the payment? I paid initialliy to Nova scotia when send the first application. 1500 CAD is it another payment?

Thank you
Congrats on this update. yes this is Permanent residency fee or you can call it as a landing fee...This is updates regarding your file....
Have you done with your Medicals????

Raaju

Oct 9, 2013
hi when did cic received ur application?when did u got ur second email?so that i can expect mine.my per date is june 12th.i am from india.where r u from?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ABDELJAWAD said:
Dearall,

Thank you
Sir

Congratulations , your file is being processed.

At this time you need to pay RPRF , ie , Right Of Permanent Residence Fee , in your case it will be CAD # 980/-
After submission of above , by December end you will get your visa

Stay Blessed

ABDELJAWAD

Jun 16, 2014
Re: Second email received Urgent please

Dear All,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I just would like to ask about their timing. They sent me the required doc yesterday and they said I should submit all within 30 days. As you know we have Eid vacation. I live in KSA and next week is the last working week and all will be in vacation for 12 days. Police certificate may take 14 days. How could I submit on time since there is national holiday even in my homeland?
Thank you

They received my file on 19 Feb.13
They started processing on 1 july .14

ABDELJAWAD

Jun 16, 2014
Re: Second email received...last question...URGENT please

I have another last question, Can I translate the police certificate from my homeland as I am heading to my country on sunday. What is the process? Shall I translate before I attest it or after I attest it from the Ministry of foreign affairs?.

Thank you