+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second corresponding letter

nafiseh

Nov 21, 2021
Hi everyone

Actually, 10 days ago I was robbed in the street by a motorcyclist. I had my laptop, cellphone, and my notebook in my backpack and I lost all of them. I saved all forms(IMM), passwords, security questions, and recovery questions on my phone and my laptop. so firstly I tried to access my account on GCKey but I forgot security questions and I can't even change my password because I haven't had recovery questions. I even tried to link my account to a new account many times but I couldn't.
I got visa but I can't access my account to get a second corresponding letter as you know this letter is necessary to enter Canada I even sent 2 webforms but I haven't received an answer yet. I'm out of Canada
what should I do?

mgrc420

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi everyone

Actually, 10 days ago I was robbed in the street by a motorcyclist. I had my laptop, cellphone, and my notebook in my backpack and I lost all of them. I saved all forms(IMM), passwords, security questions, and recovery questions on my phone and my laptop. so firstly I tried to access my account on GCKey but I forgot security questions and I can't even change my password because I haven't had recovery questions. I even tried to link my account to a new account many times but I couldn't.
I got visa but I can't access my account to get a second corresponding letter as you know this letter is necessary to enter Canada I even sent 2 webforms but I haven't received an answer yet. I'm out of Canada
what should I do?

How come you even forget the security questions? This has nothing to do with your robbing. You should never forget these simple silly questionnaires and answeres. You are irresponsible. The only way you can do is to reset your password or security questions. Good luck!

nafiseh

Nov 21, 2021
How come you even forget the security questions? This has nothing to do with your robbing. You should never forget these simple silly questionnaires and answeres. You are irresponsible. The only way you can do is to reset your password or security questions. Good luck!
the thief is my Lawyer, we had a conflict and he stole my backpack after he reset my password,He wanted to harm me , if you don't know the solution you never answer and judge someone OK?