+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sea Cargo Delhi to Toronto

Yaasharma

Feb 21, 2018
I am looking out for recommendations for a reliable freight service from Delhi to Toronto.I need to send some personal household stuff like blankets,quilts, kitchen stuff,books etc.
Do I need to prepare any list for all the items for my arrival? Will I be asked for any such stuff which I am expecting through freight?
Thanks.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For these kind of stuff, can't you pack in your baggage? If there is good to follow, You will need to tell the officer that and have him/her to stamp in your prepared list.

Yaasharma

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
The issue here is baggage allowance is very ltd. Hardly 23 kg. I am planning to travel by air canada.

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am looking out for recommendations for a reliable freight service from Delhi to Toronto.I need to send some personal household stuff like blankets,quilts, kitchen stuff,books etc.
Do I need to prepare any list for all the items for my arrival? Will I be asked for any such stuff which I am expecting through freight?
Thanks.
Hello! What did you end up doing w.r.t freight? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello! What did you end up doing w.r.t freight? Thanks
Would consider what is really worth shipping and what can you slowly buy again. Shipping towels, sheets, kitchenware, furniture may not be worth it. Crazy to see people bringing very basic items like kitchen supplies to Canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would consider what is really worth shipping and what can you slowly buy again. Shipping towels, sheets, kitchenware, furniture may not be worth it. Crazy to see people bringing very basic items like kitchen supplies to Canada.
Bringing kitchen supplies to Canada is not crazy. Many things are not made in Canada. Like it or not, things have to be import/brought to Canada.

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Freighted a few times now around the world now unfortunately, and yes, it's not worth it for things available in Canada. However if you try to buy fair-trade wherever possible, the equation becomes a little more complex. Thanks for being concerned enough to mention it though!

Reactions: canuck78