+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS visa

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
I applied for online visa sds on 11th July. Got the student acknowledgment from Delhi on 25th July and. On or around 5 August i got an update that I passed the medical exam.

How long more will it take for them to give a final decision as college orientation week is from 27th August and I’ll have to leave before that date.

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Have you checked your status on the CIC website? I applied on 25th July and I'm waiting (CIC says they have started reviewing my application on 8th Aug).

My friend had applied on 3rd July and he got the visa on 8th August. So you could expect roughly five weeks for the processing.

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
Have you checked your status on the CIC website? I applied on 25th July and I'm waiting (CIC says they have started reviewing my application on 8th Aug).

My friend had applied on 3rd July and he got the visa on 8th August. So you could expect roughly five weeks for the processing.
Yes I check it 2/3 times in a day. It’s been 32 days hoping for the visa to get approved before the 20th

_pragya

Jul 11, 2018
I applied through SDS on 17th July through paper application. I received a mail on 31st July that they are reviewing my application. How long can it take more? I have to update my college with the visa before 20th.

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
I applied through SDS on 17th July through paper application. I received a mail on 31st July that they are reviewing my application. How long can it take more? I have to update my college with the visa before 20th.
Did you get any update on your medical status?

Als_15

Aug 12, 2018
no nothing yet. I just received the mail to link my application online and it said that it is being processed.

That was the student acknowledgment mail.. you’ll get an update on medical stating that you’ve passed it and then they’ll review your eligibility followed by final decision. I received an update on medical around August 5th and I have travel before 27th but no luck with approval yet

_pragya

Jul 11, 2018
Do inform when you get your visa , this way ill get an idea about mine.
That was the student acknowledgment mail.. you’ll get an update on medical stating that you’ve passed it and then they’ll review your eligibility followed by final decision. I received an update on medical around August 5th and I have travel before 27th but no luck with approval yet