+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Visa Rejected twice! And the same reason!

carantho2294

Aug 29, 2019
I got admission in George Brown College for Sept 2019 intake, but my visa got rejected twice for the same reason!
Below is the reason:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had applied through SDS process: paid $10,000 GIC and full year tution fees and I have 4 years of work experience to back my educational qualifications. In my SOP, I have mentioned strong ties back home and my future plans to use the knowledge i gain in canada to start my own company in india.

Is it advisable to reapply for the Jan 2020 intake?

The only way I see to make my application stronger is to apply for the regular student visa route where i submit all required financial documents and property documents to further clarify strong ties back home

Please let me know if anybody has faced this issue in the past and how they overcame it!

Many thanks in advance!

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
I got admission in George Brown College for Sept 2019 intake, but my visa got rejected twice for the same reason!
Below is the reason:

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I had applied through SDS process: paid $10,000 GIC and full year tution fees and I have 4 years of work experience to back my educational qualifications. In my SOP, I have mentioned strong ties back home and my future plans to use the knowledge i gain in canada to start my own company in india.

Is it advisable to reapply for the Jan 2020 intake?

The only way I see to make my application stronger is to apply for the regular student visa route where i submit all required financial documents and property documents to further clarify strong ties back home

Please let me know if anybody has faced this issue in the past and how they overcame it!

Many thanks in advance!
is ur applied course related with ur past degree?
apply for GCMS report then u will get clear picture.
Extend ur admission to Jan20.
did u hire consultant? Which one?

carantho2294

Aug 29, 2019
is ur applied course related with ur past degree?
apply for GCMS report then u will get clear picture.
Extend ur admission to Jan20.
did u hire consultant? Which one?
Yes I have completed an undergraduate degree in Management studies and I’ve applied for Business consulting. I am going through GeeBee in mumbai

Renoo

Nov 30, 2019
Hi I am in the same situation could you please share your experience..did u get your visa and what is the procedure for deferred intake..should we withdraw our seat conpleo and apply as a fresh candidate..or my seat will be directly deferred due to my Visa refusal.