+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS visa processing time

Shalini_1402

Apr 25, 2019
I've applied my visa(SDS) on 8th April and gave my biometric on 16th April.. my classes starts by mid of may.. when can I expect my Visa..?

k3vzz

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
I've applied my visa(SDS) on 8th April and gave my biometric on 16th April.. my classes starts by mid of may.. when can I expect my Visa..?
I have similar timeline applied on 10th and biometrics on 15th since then no update

carlson0901

May 25, 2019
Hi guys,
- 26/04: I applied for SDS at VFS office in Vietnam and took Biometrics there on the same date. I also submitted to VFS the letter from the clinic where I took medical tests.
- 29/04: is under process at the IRCC Office (email notification from VFS).
- 21/05: I linked paper application to online application and here are the status showed till now:
- Eligibility: "Your application is in progress...we will send you message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
- Medical: "We are reviewing..."
- Biometrics: "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
- Background: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Please someone helps to tell me if they started reviewing my application as it's one month till now. I saw you guys mentioned about student acknowledgement letter and correspondent letter, what are they actually? I haven't had any and now get more panic.
Btw I apply for MEd at University of Victoria, B.C.

Thanksss.