+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA issuing time

Jun 17, 2019
Hello,

I am from India,

I launched my online SDS visa on June-29,
Submitted biometrics on July-4.

From then it was showing that we are processing your application. we will send you a message when there is an update only . When can I expect the decision or my when can my application starts reviewed ???

Please do the needful I am bit nervous .

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello,

I am from India,

From then it was showing that we are processing your application. we will send you a message when there is an update only . When can I expect the decision or my when can my application starts reviewed ???

They claim that it will take 20 calender days, you will have to wait for that much at the minimum. Some people have reported their visa taking 30, 40 or even 50 days, but I think that is not very common occurrence. Until the 24th of July you can't do anything and have to wait, if you don't get the visa after that, then you can send a web form, but a reply is not necessarily guaranteed.

ankit.shah

Jul 11, 2019
Hello,

I am from India,

Almost same timeline as yours, applied on 26th of June, biometrics on 3rd of July, medical updated on 10th of July. but no update after that.

Atifali2197

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Help
I dont have username and password to track application bc appliaction was filled by my agent and i daily get msg on my mail that ‘you have a new message in portal’ bt i am not able to open it

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Help
I dont have username and password to track application bc appliaction was filled by my agent and i daily get msg on my mail that ‘you have a new message in portal’ bt i am not able to open it
Ask your agent
They will give you id password

Malhar6708

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello,

I am from India,

Bro I applied on 19th june and did my biometric on 22nd june but still have same status
We are processing your background check. We will send u a message when we need more information.

Reactions: Msbrar