Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
Hi guys
File submitted: 14 April
Biometric: 18 April
Medical: 3 May
Eligibility: In progress
background: In progress
it's been 38days now since i submitted my application. Should I raise a webform?..anyone here has the same problem as me?

bcb318

Sep 18, 2023
Hi guys
File submitted: 14 April
Biometric: 18 April
Medical: 3 May
Eligibility: In progress
background: In progress
it's been 38days now since i submitted my application. Should I raise a webform?..anyone here has the same problem as me?
Where did you apply from? I am on the same boat. I applied April 1 via SDS and have not received results. I also raised a webform on my 50th day of waiting but still no changes. I guess we just have to deal with the anxiety for the mean time. Good luck to us brother, let me know if there are any updates on your application!

Captainmew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2024
Where did you apply from? I am on the same boat. I applied April 1 via SDS and have not received results. I also raised a webform on my 50th day of waiting but still no changes. I guess we just have to deal with the anxiety for the mean time. Good luck to us brother, let me know if there are any updates on your application!
I applied from India..have u got any reply from webform

atif ali

May 12, 2016
One question. How frequently they update Tracker? i am waiting for an update. and they are not updating tracker since May 20, 2024
Do you know how frequently they update tracker?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
are you Graduate or Masters degree program?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Hi, did you get the decision made on your application?