+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Study Permit Fall 2022 Rejected (India)

Jun 7, 2022
Hi,

My study permit for Fall 2022 got rejected today. Below is the reason mentioned:

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Does anyone know what could be wrong in the application? And should I reapply for visa or defer it for next year intake?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

My study permit for Fall 2022 got rejected today. Below is the reason mentioned:

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the

Does anyone know what could be wrong in the application? And should I reapply for visa or defer it for next year intake?
Order GCMS notes for full explanation. Your program must build on your current education and show career advancement - justify high costs with promotion and higher paying job. Also you need to show funds and ties to home country.

Jun 7, 2022
Order GCMS notes for full explanation. Your program must build on your current education and show career advancement - justify high costs with promotion and higher paying job. Also you need to show funds and ties to home country.
GCMS notes will take around 30-40 days to process.

Is it advisable to re-apply after fixing the mistakes?

Jun 7, 2022
But with that wording, how will you fix the mistakes. You may need to change programs. What is your full profile?
I'm a working professional with 5 years of experience in GIS (geographic information system) development. Also, my course is Geospatial Data Analytics at Nova Scotia Community College (Graduate Certificate Program) which is related to my field and work experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm a working professional with 5 years of experience in GIS (geographic information system) development. Also, my course is Geospatial Data Analytics at Nova Scotia Community College (Graduate Certificate Program) which is related to my field and work experience.
What is your degree in? Again you need GCMS notes to find out why you were refused.

Suha Fatima

Aug 30, 2022
Hi,

My study permit got rejected today. Below is the reason mentioned:

Does anyone know what could be wrong in the application? And how should I reapply for visa ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

My study permit got rejected today. Below is the reason mentioned:

Does anyone know what could be wrong in the application? And how should I reapply for visa ?
Please post your full profile. Education and work history, what degree you applied for, family in Canada, etc.

Suha Fatima

Aug 30, 2022
Thankyou for the response, this is my profile
10th academics 78% in 2015
12 Academics 76% in 2017
Bachelors of Commerce 86% in 2021
IELTS 6.5 not less than 6
No work Experience
One year gap because I got married and now want to commence my further studies
Got acceptance letter from York University ( January intake 2023 )
Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Advance Accounting
Submitted SOP
Provided sufficient amount of funds
I paid one year tuition fee
Paid GIC
I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Lodged Visa on 4 June 2022 from India
Done Medical in India and got updated on 28 August 2022
Done Biometrics in India and updated on 3 June 2022
Got rejection on 29 August 2022
Background verification done
Not sure what went wrong, kindly help.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
GCMS notes will take around 30-40 days to process.

Is it advisable to re-apply after fixing the mistakes?
Thankyou for the response, this is my profile
10th academics 78% in 2015
12 Academics 76% in 2017
Bachelors of Commerce 86% in 2021
IELTS 6.5 not less than 6
No work Experience
One year gap because I got married and now want to commence my further studies
Got acceptance letter from York University ( January intake 2023 )
Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Advance Accounting
Submitted SOP
Provided sufficient amount of funds
I paid one year tuition fee
Paid GIC
I live in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Lodged Visa on 4 June 2022 from India
Done Medical in India and got updated on 28 August 2022
Done Biometrics in India and updated on 3 June 2022
Got rejection on 29 August 2022
Background verification done
Not sure what went wrong, kindly help.
Only way of knowing exactly what went wrong and see in detail the comments from the VO is to read the GCMS notes. Yes, they might take a couple of months to arrive but there is no other way of knowing which aspects of your application to focus on.

It is entirely possible to reapply without them and be approved but I think your chances increase dramatically if you address the specific issues in the GCMS notes.

Good luck!

Suha Fatima

Aug 30, 2022
Only way of knowing exactly what went wrong and see in detail the comments from the VO is to read the GCMS notes. Yes, they might take a couple of months to arrive but there is no other way of knowing which aspects of your application to focus on.

It is entirely possible to reapply without them and be approved but I think your chances increase dramatically if you address the specific issues in the GCMS notes.

Good luck!
Thanks alot