+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Study Permit 2024

Aman_CA

Feb 14, 2024
Hi there,
I submitted my application for the PGDM program under the SDS category on April 25th. I completed my biometrics on April 30th, and since then, I have been waiting for progress on my application.

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
Same is with me I lodged my file on 19 April under SDS category bio done on 25 and medical updated on 4 may after that till date status is we are reviewing your eligibility and background check in progress and final decision is in progress. Till not no update

Aman_CA

Feb 14, 2024
At least your medical has been updated. My IME review hasn't even started yet. Let's hope for the best.

Aman_CA

Feb 14, 2024
I'm not sure I understand your question correctly.
Are you asking about the VAC where I gave my biometrics?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Hi there,
I submitted my application for the PGDM program under the SDS category on April 25th. I completed my biometrics on April 30th, and since then, I have been waiting for progress on my application.
Hi,
did you get any update on your application? Please share.

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Same is with me I lodged my file on 19 April under SDS category bio done on 25 and medical updated on 4 may after that till date status is we are reviewing your eligibility and background check in progress and final decision is in progress. Till not no update
Hi,
any update on your application? Please share.

Aman_CA

Feb 14, 2024
The latest update on my application is that biometrics were completed on April 30th, and since then, everything else is still in progress.
What's the status of your application?

Aakanksha Dogra

May 19, 2024
I will again relodge my file as on 23 May I got refusal and reason is that they requested for deferral LOA on my gc key portal on 3 may so my agent uploaded the same LOA for Sep intake because my LOA was for sep and on 23 may I got refusal.
I don't but they asked me for defferal LOA don't knw why we then contacted to college they said my seat is booked of sep intake only there is no issue in PAL and LOA and My college said to the agents that apply again with same LOA the student case is not defferal. If anyone have knowledge please guide me on this