Upfront Medical - 24th August
Applied - 16th Sept
Got Biometrics Collection Letter - 17th Sep
Completed Biometrics & updated on same day - 28th Sep
Medical Update - 24th Nov
BVL & PPR -

numeris03

Dec 3, 2021
I submitted my SDS study permit application in India on September 11 and the biometric appointment and medical checkup both by September 15. The processing time in September was 11 weeks, which should have ended around November 23. My medical check was approved on October 18 and today on December 3 I received a correspondence letter stating the validity of my biometrics. Does this correspondence letter mean that I might receive the passport request letter soon in case I am approved? I want to understand how long it will take because I'm getting worried now since the stamping is going to take time as well and I need to leave by last week of December for Winter 2022 term that starts in January. It is important to attend in-person due to the courses I need to take for my degree and I have also paid for residence.

From anybody's experience, can someone tell me what I should expect and when? If you got yours done on time, how long did processing take and how long for the stamping work? What is the processing time these days? Should I contact someone (university, etc.) at this point?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I submitted my SDS study permit application in India on September 11 and the biometric appointment and medical checkup both by September 15. The processing time in September was 11 weeks, which should have ended around November 23. My medical check was approved on October 18 and today on December 3 I received a correspondence letter stating the validity of my biometrics. Does this correspondence letter mean that I might receive the passport request letter soon in case I am approved? I want to understand how long it will take because I'm getting worried now since the stamping is going to take time as well and I need to leave by last week of December for Winter 2022 term that starts in January. It is important to attend in-person due to the courses I need to take for my degree and I have also paid for residence.

From anybody's experience, can someone tell me what I should expect and when? If you got yours done on time, how long did processing take and how long for the stamping work? What is the processing time these days? Should I contact someone (university, etc.) at this point?
Check your original post, I already answered.