+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS refusal for Jan 2021 intake

maherahmed67

Oct 26, 2021
Hi, ive recently got a refusaland the rejection reason is the same:

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My background:
1. B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.
2. 3 years of work experience in India with Larsen and Toubro, project management department.
3. IELTS Score L: 7 R: 6.5 W: 6.5 S: 7.5

Course applied:
1. Post-graduate diploma in Supply Chain Management at Senecca College.

How should i reapply addressing the specific concernes that the VO may have. Ive been reading in the forum to show strong ties to come back to India which i feel was missing in my SOP. How can i be able to show it this time?

Please help!

N Saha Ch

Oct 17, 2021
It's because of your choice of program. Your study is in Petroleum Engineering, Experience in Project Management and PGD for Supply chain management. They are not sequential with each other.
Choose A program that will facilitate your career and sequential with your foundation or Experience.
Strong ties can be shown with jobs, properties, study leave from current job, and good future career prospects. If the cause of refusal was low country ties the VO would have specified so.

maherahmed67

Oct 26, 2021
  1. It's because of your choice of program. Your study is in Petroleum Engineering, Experience in Project Management and PGD for Supply chain management. They are not sequential with each other.
    Choose A program that will facilitate your career and sequential with your foundation or Experience.
    Strong ties can be shown with jobs, properties, study leave from current job, and good future career prospects. If the cause of refusal was low country ties the VO would have specified so.
    Thanks for responding! How can i show a property? Does it need to be under my name/ownership?

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, ive recently got a refusaland the rejection reason is the same:

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

My background:
1. B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering.
2. 3 years of work experience in India with Larsen and Toubro, project management department.
3. IELTS Score L: 7 R: 6.5 W: 6.5 S: 7.5

Course applied:
1. Post-graduate diploma in Supply Chain Management at Senecca College.

How should i reapply addressing the specific concernes that the VO may have. Ive been reading in the forum to show strong ties to come back to India which i feel was missing in my SOP. How can i be able to show it this time?

Please help!
Are you trying to use a temporary study permit to immigrate to Canada? Is that your intent? Why do you need to go all the way to Canada to do a SCM Diploma certificate? The VO has suspicion that you're not a genuine student, you're just using a study permit application to gain entry into Canada.