+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds reapply

Faisal44

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys. I am Faisal Saber from india.
My Canada visa was denied under sds in December 2018 and as I had low ielts and my course wasn't matching. Now again I have upgraded my ielts and changed my program. So is it possible for me to apply under sds again?? I heard once visa is rejected in sds then that student can't again apply in sds?? Please help me guys

Chaq1014

Jan 16, 2021
Hey guys. I am Faisal Saber from india.
My Canada visa was denied under sds in December 2018 and as I had low ielts and my course wasn't matching. Now again I have upgraded my ielts and changed my program. So is it possible for me to apply under sds again?? I heard once visa is rejected in sds then that student can't again apply in sds?? Please help me guys
Hi. As far as I know about other cases, you can apply again via SDS again but they (visa officers) may question your intention because as you said you have changed the program. So, Be careful with study plan and explain why you have changed the program and how you can develop by enrolling that program when you come back to your home country. The visa officer they may conclude you have the intention to not leave canada after graduation. So do the study plan carefully and convincingly and reasonably