alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
And be very careful while filling forms (name address etc) because if Scotia finds even one mistake they reject your application for wire transfer.
I will have to make sure address exact same, name and account number right?

alyisb

Aug 9, 2019
Hello, I got my visa on 21st august and I had applied on 6th august. In my case I had applied earlier but got rejected but later I applied in SDS and got visa in 13 to 14 days.
Congarts bro for which program did u applied and what is your qulification.

alyisb

Aug 9, 2019
Hello, I got my visa on 21st august and I had applied on 6th august. In my case I had applied earlier but got rejected but later I applied in SDS and got visa in 13 to 14 days.
Did you applied through regular student process before rejecting?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Alijumani,Did you got studebt visa or some one else?
I am applying for my brother in law. He got an admission in Seneca college for three years advance diploma in Computer Program and Analysis. None of the bank were helping us to send money from Pakistan to Canada to get GIC finally I spoke with an lawyer he told me in order to send dollars outside Pakistan one must open Foreign currency account and you can only open foreign currency account if you are tax filer. Now, we are trying to get my BIL tax filer first once it done then will open foreign currency account.

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
Hello dear I have also applied under sds on 22nd august... can you please share your contact number ... I wanted to discuss a few things regarding sds process

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
I got my biometrics done on 26 August but there is no update in the portal yet... what were your timelines like when did you get first notification after biometric collection letter and what else was notified before approval??

alyisb

Aug 9, 2019
I am applying for my brother in law. He got an admission in Seneca college for three years advance diploma in Computer Program and Analysis. None of the bank were helping us to send money from Pakistan to Canada to get GIC finally I spoke with an lawyer he told me in order to send dollars outside Pakistan one must open Foreign currency account and you can only open foreign currency account if you are tax filer. Now, we are trying to get my BIL tax filer first once it done then will open foreign currency account.
Here you replied me with differnt story and some where else i saw your post with a different story ahah

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Here you replied me with differnt story and some where else i saw your post with a different story ahah
That was before I thought as long as you have details to wire you can easily go to any bank and get it done. However, my brother went to multiple banks and all the banks told him the same thing which is in order to send money to Canada or any other country you have to open foreign currency account but for that you must be a filer