SDS no Reply

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Brother,
Nothing is concrete in terms of timeline due to COVID, so whatever I say or share is just my personal experience and opinion.
Looking at the trend, September applications are now being processed, provided their DLI’s on approved list.
your biometric and medical should have been updated.
if your eligibility review has already started then you can order GCMS notes to know what is the status of your application.
good luck
Thank you again brother

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
People are getting updates, ghost updates, the review started, for those who submitted applications in September.
Yes SDS applicants!!
From where did you get the information that the review for SDS ppl has started I myself has applied in SDS category sharing my timeline below:
Application filed: 28th SEPT 2020
Medical status: Not updated yet
Biometrics: done on 1st DEC
PPR: no updates yet.

There are many friends of mine with similar timelines but none of them have received updates in the SDS category only NON-SDS ppl are getting PPR as of now.

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
From where did you get the information that the review for SDS ppl has started I myself has applied in SDS category sharing my timeline below:
Application filed: 28th SEPT 2020
Medical status: Not updated yet
Biometrics: done on 1st DEC
PPR: no updates yet.

There are many friends of mine with similar timelines but none of them have received updates in the SDS category only NON-SDS ppl are getting PPR as of now.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-applicants-sds.702501/
People have shared their timelines here with updates. Check that out

maplesNc102

Dec 6, 2020
I have a case that he got his visa after complete his profile in 3 months.

But Apparently the application numbers from Sept. to now is increasing rapidly so I guess just need to wait :(

Reactions: gg9

maplesNc102

Dec 6, 2020
lol how do u know? indian applicants are not, rest countries it is.
Nope. Just because the number of Indian applicants is too high that Indians got a slower processing time.

I think China is slow too , so I decide to apply for the visa in at least 7 months as the time that official website suggest :(

sushmarani

Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
It has been almost 4 months since I applied for my study permit through sds. I applied on Septembter 14, 2020. Biometrics on 16th Sept.
I still haven’t recieved any email or any update.
I’m already taking online classes.
Can anyone help with what should I do & why process is so delayed?

Sincerely,
i applied my complete file on 24th july. Got aip on 4sept and dli is in covid list still waiting for my result.

Reactions: JkAery

Real_Nad

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hello,
It has been almost 4 months since I applied for my study permit through sds. I applied on Septembter 14, 2020. Biometrics on 16th Sept.

Sincerely,
Same situation not single update

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hello,

Sincerely,
i submitted my application on August 24th still no update at all, biometrics were already done and medical was upfront, even they are not updated.

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Nope. Just because the number of Indian applicants is too high that Indians got a slower processing time.

I think China is slow too , so I decide to apply for the visa in at least 7 months as the time that official website suggest :(
its a waste. if u have 7 months look into different options
regret wasting so much time now for one visa.

Reactions: jbdot0941