+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS India Jan 2022 intake - please gather here

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Look for the image icon in the reply box, in that you need to inser the image link.
yes its ask links which we dont have? we have only jpeg images in mobile or laptop but not links, i was trying since few days but i dont know how to creat a link for a image which i want to upload

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Guys so I applied from New Delhi. If I need to send a web form, I should select New Delhi as the visa office right?

Anudeep98

Sep 7, 2021
yes its ask links which we dont have? we have only jpeg images in mobile or laptop but not links, i was trying since few days but i dont know how to creat a link for a image which i want to upload
Here i used 'imgur' application, uploaded the image in imgur account and got it's link.

YummyJade

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone,
I would be applying for the study permit for Jan 2022 intake this October end/November start under SDS category,already done my upfront medicals and have my biometrics appointment scheduled for November 3rd,Will I be able to get a decision before January 5th??
based on other applicants who applied via EAPP, it seems EAPP is faster than SDS now !

YummyJade

Jul 13, 2021
Applied in China
Application submitted -27th Sep
Medicals done -Upfront
Biometrics done-5th Oct

26th Oct: nothing...updated
Jan 2022 intake

Yashkaran

Oct 24, 2021
Guys so I applied from New Delhi. If I need to send a web form, I should select New Delhi as the visa office right?
Yes you have to select Delhi. I raised a webform regarding my study permit application on 23 Oct and I got a revert from Delhi Immigration today. This is what exactly they have wrote...

"In general, students who submitted a complete application by May 15, 2021 will have received their decisions but please be patient -- Passport Requests are still in the process of being sent out. Regular SP applications submitted in June are still being assessed. Both SP and SDS applications submitted in July and August are still being assessed at processing centres in Canada. Some applications submitted earlier than May are also still in process due to missing documentation and additional verification."

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Yes you have to select Delhi. I raised a webform regarding my study permit application on 23 Oct and I got a revert from Delhi Immigration today. This is what exactly they have wrote...

"In general, students who submitted a complete application by May 15, 2021 will have received their decisions but please be patient -- Passport Requests are still in the process of being sent out. Regular SP applications submitted in June are still being assessed. Both SP and SDS applications submitted in July and August are still being assessed at processing centres in Canada. Some applications submitted earlier than May are also still in process due to missing documentation and additional verification."
Oh no I already submitted the webform and chose “visa office within Canada”. What should I do now? Should I send again?

Yashkaran

Oct 24, 2021
Oh no I already submitted the webform and chose “visa office within Canada”. What should I do now? Should I send again?
Well I advise you to wait now. IRCC will forward your query to the concerned High Commission which in your case is Delhi. There might be some delay in response time but you'll definitely get one.

maddy1999

Nov 4, 2021
Hello! I submitted my SDS app on Oct 2nd for masters at McMaster, Jan intake from India,
done with my medicles and completed
biometrics on Oct 25th. I haven't got any updates in the IRCC portal since then.
Would like to know what's next review would be and approx number of days to get the final decision....