+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds from Pakistan 2021 processing time for September intake.

BushraIrfan

Apr 19, 2021
I have got the admission in Concordia University for May intake 2021 but as the processing time is longer now I have deferred my admission to September term.
And I have applied for CAQ as well which I'm assuming to get by the end of May.

Right after my caq approval I'll apply for study permit with sds program.
Does it seem possible for my application to be processed till end of August????
Or again I can ask for deferral???

SohailArif

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Better apply ASAP and defer it later if needed , because its 50-50 , processing has improved a little but we cant say situation will remain the same or get better so you can defer it later too , right now apply ASAP with the September intake. Best of luck

Reactions: BushraIrfan

BushraIrfan

Apr 19, 2021
Better apply ASAP and defer it later if needed , because its 50-50 , processing has improved a little but we cant say situation will remain the same or get better so you can defer it later too , right now apply ASAP with the September intake. Best of luck
As soon as I get my caq, I'll do so.
Thank you so much.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
As soon as I get my caq, I'll do so.
Thank you so much.
I hope you have. Its on the site that all applications made before 15 may be will answered before fall semester i.e 6 aug. I applied 30 April but i see no progress on my application as of now.

UsmanM

Sep 16, 2020
My eligibility review started on June 18th but the status has been reverted today. Has this happened to someone else?

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

Adil15

May 16, 2021
My eligibility review started on June 18th but the status has been reverted today. Has this happened to someone else?
Yes it happens, most likely your file is being transferred from one visa office to the other one. Wait and pray. It will soon start again.

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Abu Dhabi
I read on one of the groups on FB that for Indian Non-SDS applicant visa office is Delhi and SDS visa office is Ottawa.
Is it the same for Pakistanis too? Non-SDS visa office Abu Dhabi and SDS visa office is Ottawa?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I read on one of the groups on FB that for Indian Non-SDS applicant visa office is Delhi and SDS visa office is Ottawa.
Is it the same for Pakistanis too? Non-SDS visa office Abu Dhabi and SDS visa office is Ottawa?
I think this is not true for Pakistan. Regardless of SDS or on-SDS, application from pakistan are processed at Abu Dhabi. Someone with real expereince can comment here and correct it if I am wrong

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I think this is not true for Pakistan. Regardless of SDS or on-SDS, application from pakistan are processed at Abu Dhabi. Someone with real expereince can comment here and correct it if I am wrong
You’re absolutely right. I was informed of the same information via Islamabad Canada embassy