+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Edmonton Applicants gather here

firestone45

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
Withdrawn the 1st application and Re-Applied on June 29th 2021
My review had started on July 12th without a medical update till now
no BVL or any other updates.

Contacted IRCC office before the afghan issue and found out that my file is in EDMONTON.

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
I emailed the embassy in Islamabad and they said that all SDS is done in Abu Dhabi. I didn’t give my UCI number and all of that tho. Did you? I’m a bit scared to do that bc on our IRCC portal it says not to share our info w anyone and I dont want to get in trouble lol
You can share your info with Islamabad Embassy. No issues with that.

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
After the BVL can we link our application to our GCKey account? because we need to keep an eye on the counterfoil status and stuff. I am asking because your consultant applied for you.
Sure, you can. But you need to sign a form to discharge your agent...

After receiving your original passport, VFS global will send you a tracking number to track the counterfoil status. Use this website to track the counterfoil status.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+z6PKDIRlw2IQmnt5xZX+FoGSQVbs4mLmEQY7QQixHbOA==

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Sure, you can. But you need to sign a form to discharge your agent...

After receiving your original passport, VFS global will send you a tracking number to track the counterfoil status. Use this website to track the counterfoil status.
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+z6PKDIRlw2IQmnt5xZX+FoGSQVbs4mLmEQY7QQixHbOA==
Thanks for responding. I meant to write PPR, and after that work of a lawyer is pretty much done and they have no business any longer. Then we can link that application to our GCKey account and the lawyer will have no problem with it?

Secondly, don't we have to track counterfoil in the GCKey? that's what I have heard so far.

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Thanks for responding. I meant to write PPR, and after that work of a lawyer is pretty much done and they have no business any longer. Then we can link that application to our GCKey account and the lawyer will have no problem with it?

Secondly, don't we have to track counterfoil in the GCKey? that's what I have heard so far.
What is a counterfoil status?

I submitted my passport already and vfs gave me a tracking number.