+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Edmonton Applicants gather here

Tabitha87

Sep 14, 2021
This shouldn’t happen!!! CANADA encourage you to apply through SDS they should respond within the 20 days! What can we do?! They have a GIC, a full payment of 1 year tuition, IELTS ! Nothing compared to regular stream!

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
This shouldn’t happen!!! CANADA encourage you to apply through SDS they should respond within the 20 days! What can we do?! They have a GIC, a full payment of 1 year tuition, IELTS ! Nothing compared to regular stream!
We can do nothing except waiting

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
So Pakistani SDS goes to the Edmonton office? I assumed it was Abu Dhabi hmm
Previously Pakistani applications were going to Abu Dhabi and Warsaw Offices but from the last one month many applications are going to Edmonton Office. Still many are going to Abu Dhabi.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
You are new to this, we had the same outrage and now we have just given up, just waiting. We just want the visa and be done with it. :confused:

Minsc's Boo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, I got my PPR today.You can see my timeline in signature. My case was reassigned to CPC Edmonton on August 10, so I guess CPC Edmonton issued my PPR.
A friend of mine also got PPR today. Our timelines are similar and his application was also in CPC Edmonton.
Those are good signs. Please don't lose hope and be calm. You guys will get your PPRs very soon.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi guys, I got my PPR today.You can see my timeline in signature. My case was reassigned to CPC Edmonton on August 10, so I guess CPC Edmonton issued my PPR.
A friend of mine also got PPR today. Our timelines are similar and his application was also in CPC Edmonton.
Those are good signs. Please don't lose hope and be calm. You guys will get your PPRs very soon.
Congrats!!!!
btw how did you find out your office / that it was reassigned?

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Previously Pakistani applications were going to Abu Dhabi and Warsaw Offices but from the last one month many applications are going to Edmonton Office. Still many are going to Abu Dhabi.
I emailed the embassy in Islamabad and they said that all SDS is done in Abu Dhabi. I didn’t give my UCI number and all of that tho. Did you? I’m a bit scared to do that bc on our IRCC portal it says not to share our info w anyone and I dont want to get in trouble lol