+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds category, September intake applied in may , PLEASE GATHER HERE

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
couple of years experience doesnt mean 2 years.. with these details are you in a position to guess an accurate decision?
good luck to you , probability of mature students getting visa is just 2%, i mean above 29 and with spouse you can apply but approval rate is down because your family is home ties which is majorly seen by vo. do tell ur result , u will get any time after bvl.

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
good luck to you , probability of mature students getting visa is just 2%, i mean above 29 and with spouse you can apply but approval rate is down because your family is home ties which is majorly seen by vo. do tell ur result , u will get any time after bvl.
2% is still a good possibility :cool:. Thanks for the wishing me luck. Much needed I guess.

gursimran_sibia

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Don't worry ,students who received bvl in last month will get ppr soon this month . Yesterday in webnoir IRCC told that ,due to Phase wise opening of VFS we could release decision. But on your file decision has been taken. IF U wnaa get your decision earlier apply for gcms notes.
Don't panic, everyone get ppr soon who's got bvl.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
GCMS will be useless at this point, you'll get that by Aug 15 and even then suppose you dont receive PPR but GCMS says you passed eligibility, we can't do anything to make them actually SEND the PPR. (Except writing to the Immigration Minister or a MP)

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Don't worry ,students who received bvl in last month will get ppr soon this month . Yesterday in webnoir IRCC told that ,due to Phase wise opening of VFS we could release decision. But on your file decision has been taken. IF U wnaa get your decision earlier apply for gcms notes.
Don't panic, everyone get ppr soon who's got bvl.
Did they mention anything about holding rejection decisions as well? What are the chances one has been rejected but decision not sent out?

Simranb

Jul 12, 2021
I have logged my study visa application under SDS category on 15th may ( under extended education ) having work experience of appx 15 yrs ( age 36) !
Medical done on 30th April ( upfront )
BIL : 17th may
Biometric done and updated : 09th July
Status : review of eligibility ( we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements )

please connect if someone also has the same profile !