Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hey all
I got my PPR today!
My timeline:
Upfront medical: 27th April
Application date: 29th April ( SDS ) ( India )
Booked biometrics: 30th April
Background check started: 7th May
Medical passed and eligibility started: 31st May
Biometrics complete: 21st June
BVL: 22nd June
PPR: 23rd June
PPR for SP and SOWP both??

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hey all
I got my PPR today!
My timeline:
Congrats buddy . Looks like an all stars aligned profile and outcome for you. This also indicates that IRCC can give decisions if they see a strong/simple profile to process for SP.

Reactions: falgun

uddsy27

May 10, 2021
When you claim something to IRCC you need to have proof, so if you want to inform them about your marital status, just wait 'til you have the official marriage certificate.
Anyway, IMHO, you should wait until she gets approval and landed in Canada because the act of informing IRCC about your marital status does not help her SP process faster or something, even by somehow, it weakens her 'home country ties.
Thanks for your advise. Is there a risk of misrepresentation if she doesn't inform immediately until after getting the sp? That's our concern really.

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thanks for your advise. Is there a risk of misrepresentation if she doesn't inform immediately until after getting the sp? That's our concern really.
I do not think so. She would be considered as misrepresentation if on the date she applied for SP, she had already married you and she did not mention it in the form for family information. But in your case, your wife applied on 20th April and she married you on 10th June. Worry-free bro.
And she does not need to inform IRCC after she got SP. Just from now on, if she applies for any new application, she would have to mention you as her husband in the form.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
I do not think so. She would be considered as misrepresentation if on the date she applied for SP, she had already married you and she did not mention it in the form for family information.
But in your case, your wife applied on 20th April and she married you on 10th June. Worry-free bro.
True. Its not at all a concern.

You can show proofs when you apply SOWP or TRV

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hey all
I got my PPR today!
My timeline:
Congratulations good luck

Reactions: falgun

Piyush00

Jul 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I gave my biometrics on 24th June and it got updated the same day. But I haven't received the biometrics correspondence letter yet. It has been a week. Is it normal that this letter takes this much time?