+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds category, September intake applied in may , PLEASE GATHER HERE

vivekvargh

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
For applications from Indian...usually at which period we will get visa decision on portal? During day time or at Canadian time.I am in a doubt where is visa processing done. In canada or in high indian high commission at Delhi?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
CHC in India just tweeted that they will resume other services very soon. So expect decisions to start coming by June end or July beginning!

"(3/3) Rest assured, our VACs will open to other categories. Please continue to follow us on social media for updates."

Reactions: Shadow_Man

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
CHC in India just tweeted that they will resume other services very soon. So expect decisions to start coming by June end or July beginning!

"(3/3) Rest assured, our VACs will open to other categories. Please continue to follow us on social media for updates."
I’m sure they’re going to send PPRs while keeping the courier service for passports suspended :D

Last edited:
Reactions: gursimran_sibia

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
I’m sure they’re going to send PPRs while keeping the courier service for passports suspended :D
I don't think so, the gavel must have fallen by now if that was the case. But any ways, the sooner we get decision the better! At least that'll relieve the mind of current uncertainty!

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Everyone, I have received my transcripts and Submitted my Visa Application successfully on June 20,201 under SDS Category from India.

Any idea when will i receive instructions to give Biometrics and how many days it takes to get Visa Approval, rest all requirements have been fulfilled. Appreciate your help.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hi Everyone, I have received my transcripts and Submitted my Visa Application successfully on June 20,201 under SDS Category from India.

Any idea when will i receive instructions to give Biometrics and how many days it takes to get Visa Approval, rest all requirements have been fulfilled. Appreciate your help.
Request for biometrics comes soon after submitting application I guess after 3 or 4 days..but the whole process of visa approval takes about 2 months..can be longer or shorter..depends on various factors though.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Request for biometrics comes soon after submitting application I guess after 3 or 4 days..but the whole process of visa approval takes about 2 months..can be longer or shorter..depends on various factors though.
thanks for the update, good luck to all

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
There are some troubling news articles that I am reading that indicate that IRCC is no longer looking at any application submitted after May 15th for the Fall 2021 intake , for example : https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/canada-will-allow-students-those-with-work-visas-from-india-543262.html . Somewhere in the middle of the article it says that Canadian authorities are no longer considering any application submitted after May 15th. Now it could be somewhat of a leap of imagination of the article writer or it could be something we dont know. Problem is, no one knows for sure whether this is true. A lot of us are hoping that even though we submitted our so called "COMPLETED" applications in May/June (which includes BIL + BVL) , we are hoping we will get a decision , if not by Aug 6th then at least by end of August. The article indicates that even hoping for an Aug 2021 decision is futile. Comments please...