+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds category, September intake applied in may , PLEASE GATHER HERE

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
ok i thought u already have a ppr and waiting for 2 way courier to resume. i think it might open by end of this month with the decline in cases

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
ok i thought u already have a ppr and waiting for 2 way courier to resume. i think it might open by end of this month with the decline in cases
Hopefully, the medical exam services open before that. Opening panel physician offices for upfront medical will be a good sign that the VAC’s will next in line.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
According to the today announcement Delhi private sector and government sectors opened with 50% staff. Hope VAC Centre open shortly and issue the ppr.

Thanks
yeah but vac vale bht nakhrebaaz h, charging in dollars for everything, closing quickly, hope another company arises to their competition soon :p

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Submitted my SDS application today for Fall 2021 intake. I wish myself and others luck. Be updating my timeline in signature soon.

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hey man, similar situation, however, I am lucky that college can send transcripts by June 10 so I can apply early. I could also apply today with unofficial transcript (printout from website) but since my second program considers my recently completed program as a pre-requisite, I am not taking the chance and will apply only with official transcript.

Also, SDS time line should not be more than a month for a complete application, I have given biometrics last year and got my medical exam done last month. So everything should go smooth after I apply in SDS.
Thanks for the update, expecting my final year results in next week so i can submit my application by june 20, hoping for best, thank you.

Reactions: rogerdude1

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Al

though my outcome was negative but my sds process was done in 24 days. My next plan is to put in my application again after gcms which will come by end june and will apply again to join 2 week august. So its close but not impossible if it goes according to plan.
thanks for sharing your experience, and wish you will get a positive response this time, i am expecting my final year results in next week, so i can submit my visa application by june 20, thank you.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
thanks for sharing your experience, and wish you will get a positive response this time, i am expecting my final year results in next week, so i can submit my visa application by june 20, thank you.
Thank you for the good wishes.
When are your classes starting?

Last edited:

gursimran_sibia

Star Member
May 21, 2021
What they are doing?? I applied undr SDS category and processing time usually 20 days. Its totally frustrating. Number of students waiting for the final decision.