Mar 20, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
06-05-2021
Med's Done....
10-04-2021
In my GCKey account, for some reason it is showing "Medical exam is not required, we will let you know if it is required". I have uploaded my e-medical copy(sent by the hospital) while submitting. Did I miss anything ?
I too get the same message. Don’t know what it means

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
In my GCKey account, for some reason it is showing "Medical exam is not required, we will let you know if it is required". I have uploaded my e-medical copy(sent by the hospital) while submitting. Did I miss anything ?
That is a normal message, They don't need the medicals since you submitted it upfront. If they have some issues with the medicals the status will change. It will take some time to get medical update, so you should wait. There is nothing to worry.

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
@Shadow_Man
That is a normal message, They don't need the medicals since you submitted it already. If they have some issues with the medicals the status will change
@Shadow_Man ,
Oh..ok.. I thought I would have selected a wrong answer for the question 'Have you visited or lived in a designated country for more than 6 months' - for which I selected NO. [I couldn't see the list, but I guess that question was related to Medical exam, and for India I should have selected 'Yes']. I thought that might be reason it is coming as medical not required.
So, 'Medical not required' comes for everyone then..right ?
However it's almost 1 month since I passed medical, but no updates yet.. :(

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
@Shadow_Man

@Shadow_Man ,
Oh..ok.. I thought I would have selected a wrong answer for the question 'Have you visited or lived in a designated country for more than 6 months' - for which I selected NO. [I couldn't see the list, but I guess that question was related to Medical exam, and for India I should have selected 'Yes']. I thought that might be reason it is coming as medical not required.
So, 'Medical not required' comes for everyone then..right ?
However it's almost 1 month since I passed medical, but no updates yet.. :(
wait I never knew about that, but yes that message is displayed for everyone. You should raise a webform to ircc and tell them you mistakenly pressed NO instead of YES. How did you submit the medical report sheet? You got an option to submit the e-medical in your account?

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
wait I never knew about that, but yes that message is displayed for everyone. You should raise a webform to ircc and tell them you mistakenly pressed NO instead of YES. How did you submit the medical report sheet? You got an option to submit the e-medical in your account?
I have selected 'NO' after asking some of the ppl already got SP. But I am still not sure abt the answer.
And, Yes, I had the option to upload e-medical, I have uploaded it.
May I know which is your VAC ? Mine is Bangalore, India. VAC closed 2 days after I applied, so may be they did not start my application.
My Time line
Upfront medical - April 23, 2021
received e-medical receipt (from hosp)- April 28, 2021
Submitted SP Application - April 30, 2021.
Received BIL - May 01, 2021
Biometrics - Not done

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
I have selected 'NO' after asking some of the ppl already got SP. But I am still not sure abt the answer.
And, Yes, I had the option to upload e-medical, I have uploaded it.
May I know which is your VAC ? Mine is Bangalore, India. VAC closed 2 days after I applied, so may be they did not start my application.
My Time line
Upfront medical - April 23, 2021
received e-medical receipt (from hosp)- April 28, 2021
Submitted SP Application - April 30, 2021.
Received BIL - May 01, 2021
Biometrics - Not done
Mine was Bangalore too I got my appointment for 28th April but Karnataka went implemented lockdown from 27th from evening. I got one more appointment in Chennai vac on 3rd may, but then came the high commission of Canada's vac closure news. Luck is never on my side XD. Anyway I guess you don't have to worry much then on selecting wrong answer but I am not the one to give an exact answer. Someone who have dealt with the same situation or someone who know better about it please give a better insight.

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
Mine was Bangalore too I got my appointment for 28th April but Karnataka went implemented lockdown from 27th from evening. I got one more appointment in Chennai vac on 3rd may, but then came the high commission of Canada's vac closure news. Luck is never on my side XD. Anyway I guess you don't have to worry much then on selecting wrong answer but I am not the one to give an exact answer. Someone who have dealt with the same situation or someone who know better about it please give a better insight.
@Shadow_Man
Yes..I hope it will be okay.. I also have plans to change my DLI, so I am saving the web form for that purpose (it's written we can use web form only once).

Mayuri18

Sep 12, 2020
How long it takes to get ppr after medicals is passed?
Does anyone knows about the number of days for processing based on past trends?