+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS APRIL 2021

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Alhamdulillah got my ppr on 6th August at 12:01 am.. Raised webform at 12:15 am and got payment link in 12 hours. Paid courier fee and passport picked up yesterday and reached to Delhi as well.
Timeline below....
Age - 32
8 yrs gap after BCA degree.
8 yrs IT Exp..
Course: MAS Computer Security FDU Vancouver|
IELTS: 7.5(L 8, R 8.5, W 7, S 6.5)
No GIC, only loan letter.. Did not show any amount in account either.
ITR of Big Brother and Mom
Form 16
Rent slips(which I get every month)
First Applied:
15 Feb - Application Submitted
29 March - Medical updated
13 April - Refusal along with BVL
Reapplied on 15 April
12th May - Got BVL, Medical updated and review started.
20th June - Sent enrollment letter to the IRCC through webform saying I have started my online classes.
Long silence till 5th August and Alhamdulillah at sharp 12:01 am I got an email of PPR....

This group helped to keep positive all this journey, I wish everyone to get their PPR soon. All the best guys..

Rahulvaid6

Aug 6, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pretty sure yeah sue me if I'm wrong ;)
Hello Bro,

I did not checked the timing and made a call to IRCC as i have called them after 4 PM EST and after entering all the credentials and details like UCI application Number year of birth then Tele-caller told me to if you want ro know the Status press 1 so i did then Tele-caller told me about my Application date straight away said for your better understanding let me transfer your call to an agent but i made a call after 4 PM EST so call did not transferred. Ia there any issue in that or its a normal call like all others. As agent were not there coz office got closed ..!!

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Hello Bro,

I did not checked the timing and made a call to IRCC as i have called them after 4 PM EST and after entering all the credentials and details like UCI application Number year of birth then Tele-caller told me to if you want ro know the Status press 1 so i did then Tele-caller told me about my Application date straight away said for your better understanding let me transfer your call to an agent but i made a call after 4 PM EST so call did not transferred. Ia there any issue in that or its a normal call like all others. As agent were not there coz office got closed ..!!
I think the agents only talk to people with emergency cases like Afghanistan refugees. It’s infuriating that they just don’t even talk to us non-refugee applicants after we paid everything. I called them too and after checking the status with the recorded tones and the only option is to go back or hang up. Nothing about talking to a real person

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Hello Bro,

try on working days between 9 am est to 4pm est