+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS application July 2021 for fall term

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
From what I can tell the college isn't gonna allow you take classes since it is already full. I have applied to a community college before I had a conditional acceptance. Your best bet is ask for the money back since your program is full. Did you at least make sure your institute is government run cause private ones are pretty dodgy with their refund policies
I got the document request on october 26th and the additional document status shows, additional documents you provided has been uploaded. what happens next and how much time does it take to get into review after uploading? did you get the same status after uploading additional documents?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
From what I can tell the college isn't gonna allow you take classes since it is already full. I have applied to a community college before I had a conditional acceptance. Your best bet is ask for the money back since your program is full. Did you at least make sure your institute is government run cause private ones are pretty dodgy with their refund policies
also, when did the review of additional documents started for you?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
My timeline :

July 7th : Applied for SDS
July 9th : Biometrics approved
July 21st : Medical exam approved + "we are reviewing if you meet the eligibility requirements"
July 24th : Request for a document (explaining why I chose Canada, and the University of my choice) -> document sent on July 25th

Today : August 5th -> "the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded" + "We are processing your background check" + "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

What can I expect next (SDS from Morocco)? I need my student permit before the 15th of August !!
Hi what's your status and complete timeline? When did your additional document review started?