+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sds application file size above 4 MB

ALI ANZAR

Jun 10, 2019
i have almost 70 documnets and the file bcoming more than 4 MB, tried lot of tools but no use.

i can think of two options but not sure are they correct or not?

1. scan documnets in black and white
2. put few documnets in other fields like -- family infoirmation or Letter of acceptance ?

please guide.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have almost 70 documnets and the file bcoming more than 4 MB, tried lot of tools but no use.

2. put few documnets in other fields like -- family infoirmation or Letter of acceptance ?

please guide.
Why do you have 70 documents for a study permit?

Oct 9, 2022

please guide.
Pal you definitely need to show some additional documents but not 70 man. I personally kept mine to around 15ish with SOP and an index for client information. I suggest you not put 70 damn files, won't affect the chance of getting a visa but won't leave a good impression on VO. Also make an index for all the docs.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021

please guide.
More isn't always more. Being concise might actually help your case. 70 documents seems like A LOT.

FYI, we had to upload documents in other fields because of the same size restrictions and everything went fine. Avoid it if you can but if it's the last resort, you might go for it.