+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sds applicants still waiting for approval (with AIP)

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi, Petita! Yes, my gcms notes said eligibility is passed. Vo also noted I meet sds eligibility. Hoping for the best! I hope we all receive our OPRs soon!
All the applicants i knew with Eligibility Passed stated on their GCMS eventually received their visa approvals..

Goodluck, update us here once you receive your Passport request/approval..

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
How does BVL look and when does it come - can you please share it
it shows only details about your biometrics and it’s valid for 10 years..

After receiving BVL, you will eventually receive your passport request. Most of the time, it is sent just few minutes apart.. but there are applicants who received BVL and need to wait for 2-3 weeks before receiving the passport request..

Rayne

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
it shows only details about your biometrics and it’s valid for 10 years..

After receiving BVL, you will eventually receive your passport request. Most of the time, it is sent just few minutes apart.. but there are applicants who received BVL and need to wait for 2-3 weeks before receiving the passport request..
Like me, im waiting for more than two weeks already after the BVL. 3rd week approaching.

Reactions: yasemin09

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi, Petita! Yes, my gcms notes said eligibility is passed. Vo also noted I meet sds eligibility. Hoping for the best! I hope we all receive our OPRs soon!
Very few decisions are being processed for Sds applicants.. while those who applied regular stream (Philippine based) are getting their approval as early as 1 month after lodging..

I just hope that CPC Edmonton and Ottawa will work double time to issue our passport request/approvals at the earliest, so we can start our travel plans to attend January 2021..

in shaa Allah

Chessie

Aug 13, 2020
your GCMS notes says you passed eligibility review, right? I think BVL is a good sign and passport request is next :)
2 sds march applicants got refused today. They both got AIP last aug 14th and as per gcms notes, they passed eligibility and also have OPR: not started under correspondence. :(

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
2 sds march applicants got refused today. They both got AIP last aug 14th and as per gcms notes, they passed eligibility and also have OPR: not started under correspondence. :(
Source ? What were the reasons. Should had some major irregularities like fake documents and study plan.

Last edited:

Chessie

Aug 13, 2020
Source ? What were the reasons. Should had some major irregularity like fake documents and study plan.
It's in our FB GC. They shared both their gcms notes and refusal letter. About 7 sds applicants with AIP so far here in the phils. got refused.
Reasons:
  1. purpose of visit
  2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, etc, etc,

• Sad
Reactions: Petita

Rohithkrish

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
D
It's in our FB GC. They shared both their gcms notes and refusal letter. About 7 sds applicants with AIP so far here in the phils. got refused.
Reasons:
  1. purpose of visit
  2. your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, etc, etc,

Did they provide biometrics recently or they already have?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Reasons:
  1. purpose of visit
They were rightly refused. How can they expect an approval with such an irregularity aka : "proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualifications ."

99% of the SP applicants have their proposed study in line. They should had fallen in line like the majority instead of doing something fancy.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Either way If what you are saying is true, Ottawa is being stringent now and is speculatively refusing everyone for silly reasons to clear the backlogs.

Last edited: