+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS applicants from pakistan for Sept 2021 intake

laalpanda

Jul 14, 2021
Hi,
I applied on june 15 through the SDS stream. Got my medical exam verified in a day or 2 after applying. I didnt have to give my biometrics since I applied in 2017 and got rejected. I just received my correspondence letter(for biometric verification). How long till I recieve my final decision and whats the probability ill get it?

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hi,
I applied on june 15 through the SDS stream. Got my medical exam verified in a day or 2 after applying. I didnt have to give my biometrics since I applied in 2017 and got rejected. I just received my correspondence letter(for biometric verification). How long till I recieve my final decision and whats the probability ill get it?
They will decide that

laalpanda

Jul 14, 2021
I just got the request to submit my passport at a VAC. Does this mean I've got the approval or is there still a chance of me getting rejected?

janaraja96

May 9, 2021
If you've gotten a original passport request, it mostly means your study permit is approved. Unless some new information about your eligibility or background comes yo their notice, which is less probable.

And congratulations

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi,
Undergrad? And why did u get rejected in 2017? Do u know

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
I just got the request to submit my passport at a VAC. Does this mean I've got the approval or is there still a chance of me getting rejected?
Congrats.. Can u tell me you u were rejected earlier? And what are the changes u made this time?