+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
Thanks for the reply @Ad123j. I've already deferred to Jan Intake. Did you raise any web-form to the IRCC about your medical update and your file? Also, do you need to inform the IRCC about the deferral?
( I thought if the deferral period is under 150 days you don't need to inform the IRCC)
Yes, I had raised web-forms to all the three Indian IRCC offices and also sent email to case processing IRCC office in Canada.
+ Raised webforms twice on the general webform link.
Only auto-replies received twice, that's it.

Yes, I think I will raise a webform updating IRCC on the deferral.
Now the challenge is getting response from the college which is following IRCC's footsteps.

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
Medical was done /Updated Sept 2
File initially submitted July 5
BVL a day early and today PPR
so total 2 months/60 days

Question, now that we already differed, can the same visa be used to come in Jan?
We raised a web form today and let ircc know about the differ. Not sure how to know where the application is processed, there are only 3 options for India we saw but do you know if applied from Kolkata where does it go? How to check?
thanks!
Right, there are only three IRCC offices in India. No matter from where you apply, handling of visa cases is not linked to the location.
The only way I am aware of is to know by calling the IRCC care number and ask them about your application status and case processing IRCC center.
I did the same and got to know it's Edmonton IRCC office.

Shru_26

Jul 28, 2022
Hello everyone, received my PPR today. Here's my timeline.

SDS fresh application from India

Lodge Date- 8th June
Biometric - 14th June
Upfront medical - 24th May (Mumbai)
Medical updated- 25th August
PPR- 6th September
When did you receive your BVL?
My timeline is
Lodge Date- 9th June
Biometric - 15th June
BVL- 6th September

khush05

Sep 7, 2022
Medical was done /Updated Sept 2
File initially submitted July 5
BVL a day early and today PPR
so total 2 months/60 days

Question, now that we already differed, can the same visa be used to come in Jan?
We raised a web form today and let ircc know about the differ. Not sure how to know where the application is processed, there are only 3 options for India we saw but do you know if applied from Kolkata where does it go? How to check?
thanks!
PPR received
Now that differ is done and ppr came late, can the same visa be used for coming semester? Same university
Please reply asap

Hey,
I have the same lodge date as you, im currently
waiting for my visa approval. My medicals got
updated on 29th august and my application is in
review from 29th august. My biometrics have
been updated since the day I gave them. I got a
ghost update yesterday saying
application/profile updated.

did you application ever go in review and did
you see it on your portal? and did you see
application updated on your GCkey but when
you checked there was nothing really changed?

Tanvi_09

Aug 8, 2022
As per the website, we have to inform IRCC about the deferral only if it's exceeding 150 days.
Even I have already deferred to the next term (Jan 2023).

Yes, I had raised web-forms to all the three Indian IRCC offices and also sent email to case processing IRCC office in Canada.
+ Raised webforms twice on the general webform link.
Only auto-replies received twice, that's it.

Yes, I think I will raise a webform updating IRCC on the deferral.
Now the challenge is getting response from the college which is following IRCC's footsteps.

Tanvi_09

Aug 8, 2022
When did you receive your BVL?
My timeline is
Lodge Date- 9th June
Biometric - 15th June
BVL- 6th September

I received my BVL today at 1am and 1 minute Later I got the PPR email. In one of the other groups something similar has happened to a few people. Someone got their BVL yesterday and received their PPR today. So your PPR should ideally be due any time now.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Yes @parrots we can feel you. Did you called at the VFS OFFICE regarding your situation? Whats your take on raising webform?
Hope we all in the waiting line get their PPR soon.
Thank you! :) Tomorrow is exactly 17 weeks since biometrics for us. Yes, we called VFS Office, but it's pretty much useless as they only advise to use the webforms. We've already sent several webforms - three in all three consulates in China and one general webform (I guess, Canada). We've got one automated reply from China 8 weeks later stating that our application is in progress and one reply from Canada (I guess) 5 weeks later stating they can not verify our information (also automated response). After that, we sent two more webforms - one (two months ago) with information on some of our updated documents and one (a week ago) about deferral to Winter 2023 - we haven't gotten any reply to these two. We have also ordered GCMS notes, so waiting on those.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Are there any April and March applicants still waiting for their decisions? Or are only May applicants waiting while IRCC are using their reversed clock and are dealing with June and July applications? :rolleyes:

Shru_26

Jul 28, 2022
I received my BVL today at 1am and 1 minute Later I got the PPR email. In one of the other groups something similar has happened to a few people. Someone got their BVL yesterday and received their PPR today. So your PPR should ideally be due any time now.
Okay