+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
@MTA4142 Have you got the OPR? Approved? :D

Just approved!

You can search who are the mps of the city where you school is in Canada.

I think one month is not a problem in comparison to 6 months so hopefully you get the ppr soon
[/QUOTE]

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
@MTA4142 Have you got the OPR? Approved? :D

Just approved!

You can search who are the mps of the city where you school is in Canada.

I think one month is not a problem in comparison to 6 months so hopefully you get the ppr soon
[/QUOTE]
Sorry I could not get what you mean by Have you got the OPR? Approved? Could you explain?

Yes. I hope so. thanks

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023
I don't think MPs really help, that's why I got from an MP near the university
According to your address, you belong outside of Canada, let alone Brampton. Each riding is provided with limited resources to help the constituents that reside in their local riding. Moreover, MP offices are here to serve Canadians and not foreign nationals, unfortunately.
Please contact your relevant visa office.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone!

I applied under SDS (family visa) in Brazil on 03/10, got our biometrics done on 10/10, and medicals upfront. The status of the application has been under review since 24/10.. so far has been 64 days and no answers.

I was wondering if this is the current processing time for SDS applications?! As on the IRCC website, it says around 20 calendar days. I am worried as my intake is this January, I was supposed to have moved already but I am still waiting.

Thanks for sharing.
20 days is a myth and should have been taken down a long time ago. 20 day processing was pre-covid. Plan for non SDS processing times, and if you get a decision by the end of the year then you are fortunate.

Reactions: architgarg

zamsel

Jan 5, 2024
Hi all,
Im applying for SDS from india and my husband for sowp (afghan national living in india for 5 years). We were common law partners for over a year and now newly weds. What would be the processing times for both visas applied together? Also does his nationality affect the processing times as he's applying from india?