+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scotiabank Statement as proof of funds

cooldude939

Feb 9, 2009
All:

I opened an account in Scotiabank using the Start Right Program. I will be depositing into that account soon and planning to use it as proof of funds during landing. Please let me know if anyone has had problem showing Scotiabank statement as proof of funds during landing.

Thanks in advance.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldude939 said:
All:

I opened an account in Scotiabank using the Start Right Program. I will be depositing into that account soon and planning to use it as proof of funds during landing. Please let me know if anyone has had problem showing Scotiabank statement as proof of funds during landing.

Thanks in advance.
It will be fine.

CHRYSALIS

Oct 29, 2010
cooldude939 said:
All:

Thanks in advance.

Please inform me about the procedures how to open an account in Scotiabank using the Start Right Program.At present I am in India.

Please help.

Thanks a lot!

sunnytwin

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent to CIO
AOR Received.
07-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO
Med's Request
05-April-2011
Med's Done....
24-April-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-June-2011
Check this web link:

http://www.scotiabank.com/cda/content/0,1608,CID12958_LIDen,00.html

rockpeace

Mar 27, 2015
All:

Thanks in advance.
Hey i am under the process of opening Scotia account, can you please share regarding your experience with scotia bank and its proof of funds during landing ?

Reactions: NiekyE

rockpeace

Mar 27, 2015
Please inform me about the procedures how to open an account in Scotiabank using the Start Right Program.At present I am in India.

Please help.

Thanks a lot!
Hey i am under the process of opening Scotia account, can you please share regarding your experience with scotia bank and its proof of funds during landing ?