Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I recently transfered my funds to Soctia Bank's StartRight program. I received the SWIFT copy from HDFC on 1st June which shows the funds are sent to TD bank as the intermediate bank.
Any idea on how long Scotia Bank takes to confirm the funds and provide the certificate? It's been 4 working days since the SWIFT Code receipt was received.

sid_v

Jun 22, 2023
I recently transfered my funds to Soctia Bank's StartRight program. I received the SWIFT copy from HDFC on 1st June which shows the funds are sent to TD bank as the intermediate bank.
Any idea on how long Scotia Bank takes to confirm the funds and provide the certificate? It's been 4 working days since the SWIFT Code receipt was received.
Hi AishB,

Did your wire transfer go through or was rejected? I heard HDFC system address field doesn't match the NOSCCATTCOL swift code address which can cause transfer rejection. Please let me know your experience with them and any advice as I'm about to do the same.

Thanks.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi AishB,

Did your wire transfer go through or was rejected? I heard HDFC system address field doesn't match the NOSCCATTCOL swift code address which can cause transfer rejection. Please let me know your experience with them and any advice as I'm about to do the same.

Thanks.
Better do it before July 1st. 20% TCS afterwards :D