+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

scotiabank gic rejected

Apr 20, 2018
My Scotiabank gic payment is rejected. When will money come in my indian bank account, so that I can re transfer it again ?

Raja Mehraj

Oct 15, 2019
I was applying for refund of my Scotia bank student Gic funds. Scotia processed my application amd released my funds to my bank account in pakistan ( which i haven't received yet) but other day i got an email from scotiabank that my refund wire got rejected and thay mentioned a reason of rejection as " BANEFICIARY BANK RETURNED. UNABLE TO APPLY DUE TO NO CAD CORRESPONDENT BANK FOR BENEFICIARY BANK". can anyone help me to understand this problem. When i contacted Scotia bank thay said contact to your bank in pakistan as it is rejected by beneficiary bank. And when i am contacting my bank in pakistan thay said "we don't know anything. We haven't rejected any payment". Is there anyone who knows the solution for this.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
hello everybody. Can anyone guide me how to apply for GIC to scotia bank. while i have account in canadian bank rbc. and how i will get GIC certificate? will it be in PDF formate>

please reply

Aug 17, 2021
hello everybody. Can anyone guide me how to apply for GIC to scotia bank. while i have account in canadian bank rbc. and how i will get GIC certificate? will it be in PDF formate>

please reply
Hi Atif, I would recommend you to get a GIC from CIBC bank, it has many benefits over scotia. Please reach me at - pankajchoudhary7700@gmail.com, I will guide you from 1st till last step. You can send your whatsapp number so that we can discuss on the call.

atif ali

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hi Atif, I would recommend you to get a GIC from CIBC bank, it has many benefits over scotia. Please reach me at - pankajchoudhary7700@gmail.com, I will guide you from 1st till last step. You can send your whatsapp number so that we can discuss on the call.
Hi, i sent you email. please reply me and contact me on my cell number if possible. it works on whats app as well.

Thanks. I am uncle of applicant and here in canada. applicant in backhome. i am wondering if i can deposit on his behalf in CIBC?
and guide me how to open account in CIBC.